Our daily fantasy baseball picks got the job done the other night. We scored 34.25 points and were able to take the lone matchup that filled up for us. I’ll enter a few more matchups today and go with the following FanDuel lineup:
P: Tom Milone $6,800—Take Tommy Milone at home. That could become a daily fantasy baseball mantra. Milone on the road? No thanks. Milone at home? I’ll take him. Milone is 2-0, with a 4.50 ERA this season. Cliff Lee is the obvious favorite today but his price tag is $9,700. I wouldn’t blame you if you went with Lee and searched for deeper options at other positions.
C: Joe Mauer $3,400—Mauer has a seven game hit streak and has scored three runs over his past two games.
1B: Ike Davis $2,900—I’m searching for one value pick today and today it’s Davis. I’m aware of his poor average … but he has scored six runs this season and has one home run.
3B: Will Middlebrooks $3,800—Middlebrooks had a hit yesterday and I think that could be a sign of things to come. The Red Sox play at 11 AM so you’ll have to get your lineups in early to use him.
SS: Stephen Drew $3,200—I’m not a huge fan of Drew but he’s going up against Jeremy Hellickson. While I actually am a fan of Hellickson’s stuff he’s allowed eight earned runs in 11.1 innings pitched this season.
OF: Bryce Harper $4,700—Harper has hit .372, with five home runs and 10 RBI to start the season. He’s 2-for-6 in his career against Wade LeBlanc.
OF: Lucas Duda $3,100—Duda has the potential for power with three home runs this season. He’s borderline overpriced on FanDuel but still remains a decent value pick.
As always, may the daily fantasy gods be on your side.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread