- Interactive Map: Every NFL Team’s Travel Distances in 2015 - Oct 14, 2015
- If the 2015 MLB Playoffs Started Today: Too Early Version - Sep 3, 2015
- Greatest National Anthem Fails of All Time - Aug 26, 2015
It’s never too early to start speculating over potential match-ups for the 2015 MLB Playoffs. Let’s face it, some of us start speculating in April. That said let’s take a look at what it might look like if the 2015 MLB Playoffs started today (which they absolutely will not).
The following graphic is courtesy of mlbplayoffsbracket.com, and their projection updates daily, so keep it marked if you plan on obsessing for the next month.
There are really only a couple of certain locks: Kansas City, St. Louis appear destined for a berth. The rest of the field may seem a bit up in the air, but win-loss patterns over the past few weeks tell a different story.
There is still plenty of time for the Mets to blow it, and plenty of time for the Giants to reclaim NL West.
Again, far too early. Nonetheless:
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread