- XN Sports NFL Mock Draft 4.0 - Apr 10, 2015
- 6 Teams That Need To Win The 2015 NFL Draft - Apr 7, 2015
- Manziel, RGIII Among 6 NFL Players Facing A Make-Or-Break 2015 Season - Apr 6, 2015
4. Adrian Peterson, RB, Vikings
It remains a mystery where Peterson will play this season. He remains a member of the Vikings, though all indications from the running back suggest that’s not where he wants to suit up Week 1.
At 30 years old coming off a one-game campaign in 2014, there inevitably are questions as to whether Peterson is still the Peterson who has dominated the NFL the past eight years. He’s only three years removed from a 2,000-plus-yard season, but three years could be a lifetime when it comes to NFL running backs.
With all off the commotion being stirred up by Peterson and the Vikings, he faces a major “prove it” type of season wherever he plays in 2015. Otherwise, a team that deals for him could be making a major bust type of deal, likely having to part ways with multiple draft picks and opening its wallet big time to bring him in to make a run.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread