- XN Sports NFL Mock Draft 4.0 - Apr 10, 2015
- 6 Teams That Need To Win The 2015 NFL Draft - Apr 7, 2015
- Manziel, RGIII Among 6 NFL Players Facing A Make-Or-Break 2015 Season - Apr 6, 2015
The 2015 NFL Draft is rapidly approaching. We’re just under a month away now.
Below we’ve listed five prospects who are rapidly climbing up draft boards and may have done enough in the combine, Pro Day workouts and team interviews to boost themselves into Round 1. Here are the five biggest risers:
1. Breshad Perriman, WR
If you want speed, look no further than Perriman.
The Central Florida wide receiver has reportedly lined up 18 visits to NFL teams, including the likes of the Lions and Eagles, the latter a very intriguing landing spot whether it’s at pick No. 20 or if he lasts until Round 2.
Perriman is being touted as a player who can most certainly create separation from NFL cornerbacks and has enough size at 6-foot-2 and 212 pounds to be a threat making plays after the catch. He’s long been considered a second-rounder, but his stock has rapidly grown and is becoming one of the most sought-after players that might not slip past pick No. 32.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread