Clipper forward Blake Griffin may or may not be human, because even though he looks like you or me, he does things on the basketball court that defy description. Witness this insane 180-degree spinning block on Boston’s Jonas Jerebko during L.A.’s 119-106 win Sunday night.
It takes a pure athletic freak to be able to adjust like that in mid-air after a pretty decent pump fake by Jerebko. Luckily for the Clips, Blake Griffin is just such an athletic freak.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread