No.14 Georgia State upset No.3 Baylor today at the NCAA Tournament, after guard R.J. Hunter nailed a long distance 3-pointer with 2.5 seconds left on the clock. No one in the arena was more excited than Georgia State coach Ron Hunter, R.J.’s dad, who fell off his stool in sheer joy.
A guy falling off a stool is no big deal, right? Normally you’d be correct in that assessment, except that Coach Hunter tore his Achilles’ celebrating his team’s win over Georgia Southern in the Sun Belt Championship a mere four days ago.
At this rate, if Georgia State keeps advancing in the tournament, Hunter’s going end up in a full body cast. Happy, obviously, but in excruciating pain.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread