- March Madness: Top-10 Single Game Performances In NCAA Tournament History - Mar 18, 2015
- March Madness: Top 10 NCAA Tournament Players of All Time - Mar 17, 2015
- March Madness: Top 10 Cinderella Runs - Mar 13, 2015
2. Indiana’s Keith Smart (1987)
After being benched earlier in the 1987 National Title game against Syracuse, Smart responded with 17 of his 21 points in the second half, none bigger than his final jumper.
Down 73-72, Indiana has the ball after Syracuse’s Derrick Coleman misses a free thrown. The Hoosiers work the ball and ultimately Smart gets a return pass from Daryl Thomas and hits a jumper from the baseline with four seconds to go to give Indiana a one-point lead. Stunned, Syracuse doesn’t stop the clock until one second remains and Smart intercepts the long inbounds pass to seal the title win for the Hoosiers.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread