- March Madness: Top-10 Single Game Performances In NCAA Tournament History - Mar 18, 2015
- March Madness: Top 10 NCAA Tournament Players of All Time - Mar 17, 2015
- March Madness: Top 10 Cinderella Runs - Mar 13, 2015
4. Kansas’ Mario Chalmers (2008)
After Memphis guard Derrick Rose split a pair of free throws with 10.8 seconds to play in the 2008 National Title game, Kansas had a chance to tie with a 3-pointer and Chalmers came through.
Chalmers took a pass on the right wing, took one dribble and launched a three from the top of the key that went in to tie the game with 2.1 seconds to go. A last second heave by Memphis caromed off the backboard and Kansas went on to win the title in Overtime.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread