- March Madness: Top-10 Single Game Performances In NCAA Tournament History - Mar 18, 2015
- March Madness: Top 10 NCAA Tournament Players of All Time - Mar 17, 2015
- March Madness: Top 10 Cinderella Runs - Mar 13, 2015
7. Duke’s Christian Laettner (1990)
A game after UConn got it’s last second miracle from George, the Huskies were dealt a crushing defeat by Laettner at the horn of the East Regional Final.
Inbounding from the side near the Duke bench, Laettner was not guarded and got the ball inbounds with 2.6 seconds to go and then immediately receive a return pass. Laettner took one dribble and hit a double-clutch jumper from just outside the left elbow to give the Blue Devils a 79-78 victory and a berth in the Final Four. Duke lost to UNLV in the National Title game that season before Laettner closed out his college career with back-to-back titles.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread