- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – April 1 - Apr 1, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 31 - Mar 31, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 30 - Mar 30, 2015
Daily Fantasy Basketball is in full swing, which means each day XN Sports will have a column detailing advised plays and lineups for the remainder of the NBA season. For those familiar with DraftKings, their daily fantasy basketball is formatted differently this season. There is no multi-position eligibility, which makes it a bit harder to set your lineup.
For those unfamiliar with DraftKings, you are given $50,000 in cap space to select a point guard, shooting guard, small forward, power forward, center, a guard, a forward, and a utility player. There are no points deducted for missed shots, which changes the strategy from other sites. To read the full scoring, click here. Keep in mind that a double-double awards a bonus, which can be the difference between cashing in and winning nothing.
Generally, the goal for value is at five times a player’s salary, plus five points. That brings a lineup to 290 fantasy points, which will cash each day.
Give DraftKings a shot, as there will be a few freeroll opportunities each night in Daily Fantasy Basketball. Click here to play.
– First place wins $5,000
– $2 entry fee (FREE with first deposit)
– Top 8,535 finishing positions are paid.
– Starts tonight at 7:00 PM EST
– Salary Cap Style Drafting. $50,000 to select 8 players
– Roster Format: 1 PG, 1 SG, 1 SF, 1 PF, 1 C, 1 G, 1 F, and 1 Utility
– First time depositors at DraftKings receive a 100% bonus up to $600
Remember, when you sign-up on DraftKings, use the promo code: XN.
Each position will have a few guys that we like for each night, ranked from top to bottom in terms of value. To find these players, tools like usage rate, defense vs. position, injuries, minutes, and more are used.
(GPP-only play) – Means that these players are risk/reward. Play them only in tournaments, not cash games.Be sure to read the notes at the bottom of this column, as it details things you do not want to miss.
There is a lot of news that will affect lineups tonight, stay informed before tip.
Stephen Curry, GSW $10,400
Ty Lawson, DEN $7,900
Elfrid Payton, ORL $5,500
Jeff Teague, ATL $7,400
D.J. Augustin, DET $6,600
Marcus Smart, BOS $4,600
George Hill, IND $4,700
Norris Cole, MIA $3,400
Kevin Martin, MIN $5,700
Tyreke Evans, NOP $7,900
Giannis Antetokounmpo, MIL $6,000
Victor Oladipo, ORL $6,600
Nick Young, LAL $3,000
O.J. Mayo, MIL $4,500
Gordon Hayward, UTA $7,800
Draymond Green, GSW $7,300
Hollis Thompson, PHI $3,800
Joe Ingles, UTA $3,800
Zach Randolph, MEM $8,500
David West, IND $6,200
Robert Covington, PHI $5,700
Nerlens Noel, PHI $5,400
Brandon Bass, BOS $5,200
Luis Scola, IND $3,000
Brandan Wright, PHX $3,000 (if he starts)
Chris Bosh, MIA $7,400
Marc Gasol, MEM $7,800
Roy Hibbert, IND $5,500
Jusuf Nurkic, DEN $4,500
Miles Plumlee, PHX $3,000 (if he starts)
– Hassan Whiteside is out, making Chris Bosh an excellent play.
– Kevin Durant is likely to return, so Russell Westbrook’s value decreases.
– J.J. Redick is likely out again, making Jamal Crawford a great play in his absence.
– The only projected blowout is the Spurs over the Heat.
– There are six games with an over/under of above 200, six games with an over/under of below 200.
– The Cavaliers and Suns are playing on a back-to-back.
– Nick Young has a usage rate close to 30 percent with Kobe out, and is priced at the minimum on DraftKings.
– Westbook’s usage rate drops with Durant back.
If you have any questions or concerns leading to tip, let me know on Twitter @JoshCollacchi.
*Keep an eye on the inactives, as things in the NBA change at the last second. Good luck tonight.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread