- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – April 1 - Apr 1, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 31 - Mar 31, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 30 - Mar 30, 2015
Daily Fantasy Basketball is in full swing, which means each day XN Sports will have a column detailing advised plays and lineups for the remainder of the NBA season. For those familiar with DraftKings, their daily fantasy basketball is formatted differently this season. There is no multi-position eligibility, which makes it a bit harder to set your lineup.
For those unfamiliar with DraftKings, you are given $50,000 in cap space to select a point guard, shooting guard, small forward, power forward, center, a guard, a forward, and a utility player. There are no points deducted for missed shots, which changes the strategy from other sites. To read the full scoring, click here. Keep in mind that a double-double awards a bonus, which can be the difference between cashing in and winning nothing.
Generally, the goal for value is at five times a player’s salary, plus five points. That brings a lineup to 290 fantasy points, which will cash each day.
Give DraftKings a shot, as there will be a few freeroll opportunities each night in Daily Fantasy Basketball. Click here to play.
– First place wins $5,000
– $2 entry fee (FREE with first deposit)
– Top 8,375 finishing positions are paid.
– Starts Tuesday, January 27th at 7:00 PM EST
– Salary Cap Style Drafting. $50,000 to select 8 players
– Roster Format: 1 PG, 1 SG, 1 SF, 1 PF, 1 C, 1 G, 1 F, and 1 Utility
– First time depositors at DraftKings receive a 100% bonus up to $600
Remember, when you sign-up on DraftKings, use the promo code: XN.
Each position will have a few guys that we like for each night, ranked from top to bottom in terms of value. To find these players, tools like usage rate, defense vs. position, injuries, minutes, and more are used.
There is a lot of news that will affect lineups tonight, stay informed before tip.
John Wall, WAS $9,200
D.J. Augustin, DET $5,800
George Hill, IND $5,600
Klay Thompson, GSW $8,000
J.R. Smith, CLE $5,000
Monta Ellis, DAL $7,100
O.J. Mayo, MIL $4,300
Wayne Ellington, LAL $3,900
LeBron James, CLE $10,700
Paul Pierce, WAS $4,700
Draymond Green, GSW $7,500
Tony Snell, CHI $3,400
Greg Monroe, DET $8,500
Dirk Nowitzki, DAL $6,400
Anthony Tolliver, DET $3,600
Hassan Whiteside, MIA $5,800
Marcin Gortat, WAS $5,500
Andre Drummond, DET $8,200
Andrew Bogut, GSW $4,700
– Mike Conley is questionable, as is Tony Allen. If both are out, Udrih gets a boost in value.
– Dirk Nowitzki is a cash game machine at his price, get him in your cash lineups.
– Whiteside is underpriced on DraftKings, needing less than 30 fantasy points for value.
– O.J. Mayo has reached value in eight straight games. Get him into your lineups as a cheap option.
– If you can afford him, John Wall has the top matchup for any player tonight.
– With some values, there is a way to fit Wall and LeBron James in, which would make for an excellent GPP lineup.
– No outstanding usage rates today in a short slate.
If you have any questions or concerns leading to tip, let me know on Twitter @JoshCollacchi.
*Keep an eye on the inactives, as things in the NBA change at the last second. Good luck tonight
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread