- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – April 1 - Apr 1, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 31 - Mar 31, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 30 - Mar 30, 2015
Daily Fantasy Basketball is in full swing, which means each day XN Sports will have a column detailing advised plays and lineups for the remainder of the NBA season. For those familiar with DraftKings, their daily fantasy basketball is formatted differently this season. There is no multi-position eligibility, which makes it a bit harder to set your lineup.
For those unfamiliar with DraftKings, you are given $50,000 in cap space to select a point guard, shooting guard, small forward, power forward, center, a guard, a forward, and a utility player. There are no points deducted for missed shots, which changes the strategy from other sites. To read the full scoring, click here. Keep in mind that a double-double awards a bonus, which can be the difference between cashing in and winning nothing.
Generally, the goal for value is at five times a player’s salary, plus five points. That brings a lineup to 290 fantasy points, which will cash each day.
Give DraftKings a shot, as there will be a few freeroll opportunities each night in Daily Fantasy Basketball. Click here to play.
– First place wins $5,000
– $2 entry fee (FREE with first deposit)
– Top 7,600 finishing positions are paid.
– Starts tonight at 7:00 PM EST
– Salary Cap Style Drafting. $50,000 to select 8 players
– Roster Format: 1 PG, 1 SG, 1 SF, 1 PF, 1 C, 1 G, 1 F, and 1 Utility
– First time depositors at DraftKings receive a 100% bonus up to $600
Remember, when you sign-up on DraftKings, use the promo code: XN.
Each position will have a few guys that we like for each night, ranked from top to bottom in terms of value. To find these players, tools like usage rate, defense vs. position, injuries, minutes, and more are used.
There is a lot of news that will affect lineups tonight, stay informed before tip.
Mike Conley, Memphis Grizzlies $7,200
Michael Carter-Williams, Philadelphia 76ers $8,400
Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers $9,400
Langston Galloway, New York Knicks $4,100
Wesley Matthews, Portland Trail Blazers $6,100
Joe Johnson, Brooklyn Nets $5,800
Giannis Antetokounmpo, Milwaukee Bucks $5,300
Rasual Butler, Washington Wizards $3,000
Jeff Green, Memphis Grizzlies $5,100
Gordon Hayward, Utah Jazz $7,800
Tony Allen, Memphis Grizzlies $3,600
Zach Randolph, Memphis Grizzlies $8,000
Greg Monroe, Detroit Pistons $8,400
Derrick Favors, Utah Jazz $7,500
LaMarcus Aldridge, Portland Trail Blazers $6,600 (he is going to play, but he is hurt)
Jason Smith, New York Knicks $3,900 (if he starts)
Ersan Ilyasova, Milwaukee Bucks $3,900
Kevin Garnett, Brooklyn Nets $3,400
Andre Drummond, Detroit Pistons $8,300
Marc Gasol, Memphis Grizzlies $8,500
Kosta Koufos, Memphis Grizzlies $3,200
– There aren’t many good matchups tonight because any Grizzlies player against the Sixers could see less minutes due to a blowout.
– LaMarcus Aldridge WILL start despite having a torn ligament in his left hand.
– Trey Burke will come off the bench, as Dante Exum is starting.
– Langston Galloway should see the bulk of the offense for the Knicks today, and is a great value at $4,100.
– Damian Lillard is still over 30 percent in the Blazers situation.
– Wesley Matthews gets a boost as well, if Batum (doubtful) is out.
– Carter-Williams remains as one of the top usage guys with Tony Wroten out for the season.
If you have any questions or concerns leading to tip, let me know on Twitter @JoshCollacchi.
*Keep an eye on the inactives, as things in the NBA change at the last second. Good luck tonight
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread