- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – April 1 - Apr 1, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 31 - Mar 31, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 30 - Mar 30, 2015
Daily Fantasy Basketball is in full swing, which means each day XN Sports will have a column detailing advised plays and lineups for the remainder of the NBA season. For those familiar with DraftKings, their daily fantasy basketball is formatted differently this season. There is no multi-position eligibility, which makes it a bit harder to set your lineup.
For those unfamiliar with DraftKings, you are given $50,000 in cap space to select a point guard, shooting guard, small forward, power forward, center, a guard, a forward, and a utility player. There are no points deducted for missed shots, which changes the strategy from other sites. To read the full scoring, click here. Keep in mind that a double-double awards a bonus, which can be the difference between cashing in and winning nothing.
Generally, the goal for value is at five times a player’s salary, plus five points. That brings a lineup to 290 fantasy points, which will cash each day.
Give DraftKings a shot, as there will be a few freeroll opportunities each night in Daily Fantasy Basketball. Click here to play.
– First place wins $5,000
– $2 entry fee (FREE with first deposit)
– Top 6,600 finishing positions are paid.
– Starts tonight at 7:00 PM EST
– Salary Cap Style Drafting. $50,000 to select 8 players
– Roster Format: 1 PG, 1 SG, 1 SF, 1 PF, 1 C, 1 G, 1 F, and 1 Utility
– First time depositors at DraftKings receive a 100% bonus up to $600
Remember, when you sign-up on DraftKings, use the promo code: XN.
Each position will have a few guys that we like for each night, ranked from top to bottom in terms of value. To find these players, tools like usage rate, defense vs. position, injuries, minutes, and more are used.
There is a lot of news that will affect lineups tonight, stay informed before tip.
John Wall, Washington Wizards $9,300
Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls $7,000
Darren Collison, Sacramento Kings $7,000
Kirk Hinrich, Chicago Bulls $3,000
Klay Thompson, Golden State Warriors $7,700
Bradley Beal, Washington Wizards $6,300
Gerald Henderson, Charlotte Hornets $5,100
Wayne Ellington, Los Angeles Lakers $3,500 (if Kobe sits)
Gary Neal, Charlotte Hornets $3,000
Michael Kidd-Gilchrist, Charlotte Hornets $5,600
Matt Barnes, Los Angeles Clippers $4,900
Paul Pierce, Washington Wizards $4,600
Robbie Hummel, Minnesota Timberwolves $3,400 (if he starts)
Blake Griffin, Los Angeles Clippers $9,800
Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas Mavericks $6,500
LaMarcus Aldridge, Portland Trail Blazers $9,700
Pau Gasol, Chicago Bulls $9,500
Taj Gibson, Chicago Bulls $5,800
No cheap plays at power forward today.
Alex Len, Phoenix Suns $4,800
Marcin Gortat, Washington Wizards $5,900
Alexis Ajinca, New Orleans Pelicans $3,700 (if Davis is out)
– Kirk Hinrich is the starter at shooting guard for the Bulls, and is the price minimum at point guard. He is an excellent pivot for those who wanted Brian Roberts‘ price at the minimum.
– Kidd-Gilchrist and Henderson each exceeded value in the last game, and look like focal points of the Hornets’ offense with Kemba Walker out.
– John Wall, Bradley Beal, and Marcin Gortat is an excellent stack option for GPPs today as all three face the Sixers in an excellent matchup.
– Robbie Hummel earned 42 minutes in the Timberwolves’ last game and he notched 34.25 fantasy points. If he starts again today, he is a good option in GPPs for salary relief, but not in cash games with a tough matchup.
– Matt Barnes has crushed value in each of his last three games and has an excellent matchup against the Celtics, who do not defend the three point shot well.
– If Holiday and Davis are out, Tyreke Evans’ usage rate is over 33 percent.
– Al Jefferson returns, and has a high usage rate without Kemba Walker, but it is his first game back from injury.
– Gary Neal’s usage rate is over 30 percent when Kemba Walker is not on the floor.
If you have any questions or concerns leading to tip, let me know on Twitter @JoshCollacchi.
*Keep an eye on the inactives, as things in the NBA change at the last second. Good luck tonight
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread