- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – April 1 - Apr 1, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 31 - Mar 31, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 30 - Mar 30, 2015
Daily Fantasy Basketball is in full swing, which means each day XN Sports will have a column detailing advised plays and lineups for the remainder of the NBA season. For those familiar with DraftKings, their daily fantasy basketball is formatted differently this season. There is no multi-position eligibility, which makes it a bit harder to set your lineup.
For those unfamiliar with DraftKings, you are given $50,000 in cap space to select a point guard, shooting guard, small forward, power forward, center, a guard, a forward, and a utility player. There are no points deducted for missed shots, which changes the strategy from other sites. To read the full scoring, click here. Keep in mind that a double-double awards a bonus, which can be the difference between cashing in and winning nothing.
Generally, the goal for value is at five times a player’s salary, plus five points. That brings a lineup to 290 fantasy points, which will cash each day.
Give DraftKings a shot, as there will be a few freeroll opportunities each night in Daily Fantasy Basketball. Click here to play.
– First place wins $5,000
– $2 entry fee (FREE with first deposit)
– Top 6,600 finishing positions are paid.
– Starts tonight at 7:00 PM EST
– Salary Cap Style Drafting. $50,000 to select 8 players
– Roster Format: 1 PG, 1 SG, 1 SF, 1 PF, 1 C, 1 G, 1 F, and 1 Utility
– First time depositors at DraftKings receive a 100% bonus up to $600
Remember, when you sign-up on DraftKings, use the promo code: XN.
Each position will have a few guys that we like for each night, ranked from top to bottom in terms of value. To find these players, tools like usage rate, defense vs. position, injuries, minutes, and more are used.
There is a lot of news that will affect lineups tonight, stay informed before tip.
Michael Carter-Williams, Philadelphia 76ers $8,600
Brandon Jennings, Detroit Pistons $8,100
Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls $6,500
Beno Udrih, Memphis Grizzlies $3,000
Brian Roberts, Charlotte Hornets $3,000
James Harden, Houston Rockets $10,700
Arron Afflalo, Denver Nuggets $5,900
Wesley Matthews, Portland Trail Blazers $5,600
Ben McLemore, Sacramento Kings $4,400
Bojan Bogdanovic, Brooklyn Nets $3,400
Gary Neal, Charlotte Hornets $3,000
Draymond Green, Golden State Warriors $8,100
Andrew Wiggins, Minnesota Timberwolves $6,900
DeMarre Carroll, Atlanta Hawks $5,300
Jeff Green, Memphis Grizzlies $4,300
Derrick Williams, Sacramento Kings $4,300
Tony Allen, Memphis Grizzlies $4,000
Pau Gasol, Chicago Bulls $9,300
Robert Covington, Philadelphia 76ers $5,500
Taj Gibson, Chicago Bulls $5,400
J.J. Hickson, Denver Nuggets $4,500
Reggie Evans, Sacramento Kings $3,000 (if Cousins is out)
Marc Gasol, Memphis Grizzlies $8,300
DeAndre Jordan, Los Angeles Clippers $7,700
Bismack Biyombo, Charlotte Hornets $4,200
– James Harden is the most rested player for tonight’s slate, and could finish as the top player. I am building lineups around him and Roberts tonight.
– Udrih and Roberts are must plays at their price if they start, (Roberts is officially starting) as both will give you maximum cap relief in a rough slate.
– Bismack Biyombo is an excellent value at his price of $4,200, he has crushed value in the last two games.
– Michael Carter-Williams is a great value if Tony Wroten is out again tonight.
– Pau Gasol and Taj Gibson are starting for the Bulls with Noah out again, and both are good values at their prices. Gasol should play close to 40 minutes in a close game.
– Gary Neal is the backup point guard tonight, and will see around 20 minutes at the minimum price.
– No outstanding usage rates tonight that would cause significant changes.
If you have any questions or concerns leading to tip, let me know on Twitter @JoshCollacchi.
*Keep an eye on the inactives, as things in the NBA change at the last second. Good luck tonight
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread