- XN Sports NFL Mock Draft 4.0 - Apr 10, 2015
- 6 Teams That Need To Win The 2015 NFL Draft - Apr 7, 2015
- Manziel, RGIII Among 6 NFL Players Facing A Make-Or-Break 2015 Season - Apr 6, 2015
Sunday’s Divisional round loss to the Indianapolis Colts might have been the last time we had a chance to watch Peyton Manning suit up for an NFL team. Or perhaps just the Denver Broncos.
After the game, Manning was non-committal about his football future, especially in Denver. On Monday, the Broncos parted ways with John Fox after a successful four-year tenure, which included a 46-18 record and a trip to the Super Bowl last February.
Manning’s return to the Broncos may be contingent on who’s hired as the team’s next head coach. Because he carries a $21.5 million cap hit (per spotrac) with him in 2015, the team could also elect to release him and give him one last run in free agency.
If the latter is true, here are eight potential landing spots for Manning in 2015, salary cap permitting.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread