- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Peralta, Soria Offer Free Saves; Miller a Closer in Waiting? - Apr 9, 2015
- 2015 NBA Playoff Bracket – April 9 - Apr 9, 2015
- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Add Jake Lamb - Apr 8, 2015
During Tuesday’s tilt between the Sabres and Senators, Patrick Kaleta got into it with Ottawa’s Jared Cowen though eventually the two just appeared to team up to pummel Kaleta.
Here’s Patrick Kaleta laying some whoop-ass… on himself.
After the game, Kaleta attempted to logically make sense of punching himself in the head, to no avail.
Per the Olean Times Herald:
Kaleta said had no clue he punched himself in the head Monday during his ferocious fight with Ottawa’s Jared Cowen until someone informed him.
Kaleta’s cool with his unusual move, though.
“Hey, if that’s what it takes to win a fight, then that’s what happens,” he said today after the Sabres practiced in HarborCenter.
Naturally, friends have been sending Kaleta the video. What happened? How does a veteran who has fought regularly throughout his career send his own left fist into the side of his head?
“From the looks of it, when he switched up, I was looking to block myself so I didn’t get hit in the face,” Kaleta said. “So even though it looks like I did, I don’t really think I did.”
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread