- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
There was only one team that played last night who plays tonight and that’s Edmonton. Good luck to the Oilers heading into St. Louis.
There are a lot of big favorites tonight. Via Covers Experts, there are three teams favored between -200 and -280, with St. Louis (-280), Pittsburgh (-250), and Montreal (-205). Expect St. Louis goalie Jake Allen to be very widely owned tonight in cash games (should be over 50-percent).
This looks to be a low-scoring night ahead with three games at an over/under total of 5.0, and I think that’s being generous for the number of games at 5.
Play Daily Fantasy Hockey on DraftKings Tonight!
As always, check Left Wing Lock for goalie confirmations.
Players will be in order of perceived value, by position, and there should be enough to mix-and-match for each type of game available on Draft Kings. Some positions might only have a few plays, some might have several. It all depends on the day, the matchups, and the price.
Remember: players are in order of value, not necessarily in cost. Just because Sidney Crosby is $8000 one day doesn’t mean he’s a better value than Andrew Shaw at $4000.
|Granlund (MIN) – $3700||Vrbata (VAN) – $5700||Maatta (PIT) – $3500||Allen (STL) – $7900|
|Soderberg (BOS) – $4500||Kunitz (PIT) – $5500||Wisniewski (CBJ) – $4100||Fleury (PIT) – $9400|
|Lehtera (STL) – $6100||Parise (MIN) – $6700||Shattenkirk (STL) – $5200||Montoya (FLA) – $6200|
|Galchenyuk (MTL) – $4500||Tarasenko (STL) – $7800||Kulikov (FLA) – $3400|
|Stastny (STL) – $5300||Vanek (MIN) – $4100|
|Johansen (CBJ) – $7300||Hartnell (CBJ) – $5400|
|Malkin (PIT) – $9000||Hornqvist (PIT) – $7700|
|Sedin (VAN) – $4300||Huberdeau (FLA) – $4500|
- There are too many good values at center to really justify spending a lot on any one player (even Johansen would be pushing).
- Those wanting to maybe go away from St. Louis’ second line can look at Stastny and Oshie – both are cheap, and other lines have to start scoring sometime soon.
- Vancouver’s top line should be able to have a good night tonight, especially on the power play.
Guaranteed Prize Pools/Tournaments
|Malkin (PIT) – $9000||Kunitz (PIT) – $5500||Letang (PIT) – $6200||Montoya (FLA) – $6200|
|Stastny (STL) – $5300||Vrbata (VAN) – $5700||Weber (VAN) – $3300||Hutchinson (WPG) – $7100|
|Oshie (STL) – $3800||Sedin (VAN) – $6100||Cole (STL) – $2600||Enroth (BUF) – $6300|
|Backes (STL) – $5600||Foligno (CBJ) – $5400||Wisniewski (CBJ) – $4100|
|Sedin (VAN) – $4300||Hartnell (CBJ) – $5400||Kulikov (FLA) – $3400|
|Johansen (CBJ) – $7300||Huberdeau (FLA) – $4500|
|Bjugstad (FLA) – $5900|
- Of the top two Pittsburgh lines, the Malkin line is cheaper.
- I would want to get a piece of the St. Louis game, but maybe avoid the 30-percent or higher ownership of Lehtera and company.
- I think the Vancouver-Columbus game could end up being the highest-scoring of the night, and like both first lines for different reasons.
Slim’s Pickins (bargain plays)
Patrik Berglund (STL-C, $2800) – Has a fantastic matchup tonight.
Blake Comeau (PIT-W, $2900) – Scores a hattrick, plays with Malkin, and his price doesn’t budge?
Sergei Gonchart (MTL-D, $2500) – A complete gut call on hoping Montreal’s power play changes bring good fortune.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread