- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Peralta, Soria Offer Free Saves; Miller a Closer in Waiting? - Apr 9, 2015
- 2015 NBA Playoff Bracket – April 9 - Apr 9, 2015
- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Add Jake Lamb - Apr 8, 2015
Last week, North Carolina dominated Duke, winning the rivalry game, 45-20. After destroying the team, UNC’s players apparently proceeded to destroy the locker room.
The winner of the game traditionally gets a “Victory Bell” that the players then spray paint. Apparently, this time, the spray painting didn’t stop at the bell.
UNC has apparently agreed to pay for the damage.
More, per the Herald Sun:
Exuberant over its first win over Duke since 2011, North Carolina left significant damage to Duke’s facilities that will likely exceed $25,000, causing the school to apologize and foot the bill for repairs.
According to sources at both schools, light blue spray paint caused “significant” damage to the visiting team locker room in Duke’s Brooks Practice Facility as well as the adjacent Field Turf practice field. Both are adjacent to Wallace Wade Stadium, which also had some areas spray painted following UNC’s 45-20 win on Thursday night.
Interior and exterior walls in the locker room as well as the carpet were painted. The letters “UNC” were also painted on a wall next to a door entering the facility and elsewhere in the locker room.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread