- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
There are no teams playing a back to back today and the biggest favorite via Covers Experts is Pittsburgh.
This is a short slate. It was supposed to be four games, but the Rangers/Sabres game was cancelled because of the snowstorm that ravaged the area. That leaves us with three games to pick from, one of them being New Jersey/Edmonton (yay?). I will not be playing GPPs today, so there will not be any GPP analysis for this Friday. Apologies to those that might bother, but this is a three-game slate and I’m trying to stay out of the habit of having money in play just because there’s hockey on TV.
Play Daily Fantasy Hockey on DraftKings Tonight!
As always, check Left Wing Lock for goalie confirmations.
Players will be in order of perceived value, by position, and there should be enough to mix-and-match for each type of game available on Draft Kings. Some positions might only have a few plays, some might have several. It all depends on the day, the matchups, and the price.
Remember: players are in order of value, not necessarily in cost. Just because Sidney Crosby is $8000 one day doesn’t mean he’s a better value than Andrew Shaw at $4000.
|Krejci (BOS) – $4800||Lucic (BOS) – $3500||Hamilton (BOS) – $3700||Rask (BOS) – $9100|
|Nugent-Hopkins (EDM) – $5800||Hornqvist (PIT) – $8000||Maatta (PIT) – $3100||Scrivens (EDM) – $6200|
|Nielsen (NYI) – $6200||Hall (EDM) – $7500||Krug (BOS) – $4300|
|Soderberg (BOS) – $4000||Bailey (NYI) – $3500||Leddy (NYI) – $3800|
|Malkin (PIT) – $8600||Eriksson (BOS) – $3800|
|Jenner (CBJ) – $4700||Eberle (EDM) – $6000|
- I would assume the Bergeron line matches up against the Johansen line, so for the most part, I will be avoiding both tonight.
- The Pittsburgh/Islanders matchup should be high-scoring. I don’t have the high-priced Islanders because the high-priced Penguins are a better value. Going a bit off the beaten path and going with Islanders skaters isn’t necessarily a bad idea, though.
- There’s a lot of good value among the defensemen. Considering Tuukka Rask’s price today, it’s not necessarily a bad day to avoid paying up on defensemen.
Slim’s Pickins (bargain plays)
Seth Griffith (BOS-C, $2900) – Still playing on the David Krejci line, and still gets good power play time.
Matt Calvert (CBJ-W, $2800) – There are no good bargain-priced wingers today. Throwing a dart with Matt Calvert.
Jeff Petry (EDM-D, $2800) – He’s Edmonton’s best defenseman and has been earning more ice time of late.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread