- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Peralta, Soria Offer Free Saves; Miller a Closer in Waiting? - Apr 9, 2015
- 2015 NBA Playoff Bracket – April 9 - Apr 9, 2015
- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Add Jake Lamb - Apr 8, 2015
Jacksonville Jaguars cornerback Dwayne Gratz found himself in an all-too-familiar situation at 5 am on Monday morning: he wanted to buy some things at a convenience store but was out of cash.
While many of us would find an ATM or use a credit card, perhaps even the ole Jameis Winston five-finger-discount, Gratz had a different idea.
According to a Miami Beach Police Department report, Gratz argued with an employee at the store after he tried to pay for several items with bubble gum because he didn’t have any money. After Gratz refused to leave the store and caused a disturbance that caused other customers to leave the store, the report said the employee called police.
The two MBPD officers that arrived noticed that Gratz had bloodshot eyes and smelled of alcohol, the report said. They told Gratz to leave the store several times but he told police: “No. I’m not leaving.”
Gratz was booked on charges of misdemeanor disorderly intoxication and trespassing and was released after posting $1,000 bond (in cash, not gum).
Gratz missed Monday’s practice, drawing the ire of head coach Gus Bradley.
“He had an unfortunate situation over the weekend,” Bradley told ESPN. “It’s not good, what took place, but it is a matter that we have to investigate even more… I want to talk to him and then we’ll handle it within.”
The second year corner has a team-leading five pass deflections in seven starts this season.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread