- An Argument for Montréal Keeping Alex Galchenyuk - Apr 27, 2017
- Coming to Terms with the Passing of Jose Fernandez - Sep 26, 2016
- NHL: Seth Jones Traded for Ryan Johansen; Jordan Weal’s Depth Problem - Jan 12, 2016
Over half of the teams (7) that play today (12) also played last night. That means a lot of late lineup submissions, which also means it’ll be necessary to be by a computer or mobile device as the teams take warmups before the game to get a grasp of lineups. That goes double for Anaheim, as Corey Perry may return tonight for the Ducks (though he has been removed from the DK player pool).
The big favorites tonight are Chicago and Anaheim, so picking a goalie from one of those two teams is probably an ideal strategy. Anaheim did play yesterday, though, and their lineup could look a lot different than most might expect.
Play Daily Fantasy Hockey on DraftKings Tonight!
As always, check Left Wing Lock for goalie confirmations.
Players will be in order of perceived value, by position, and there should be enough to mix-and-match for each type of game available on Draft Kings. Some positions might only have a few plays, some might have several. It all depends on the day, the matchups, and the price.
Remember: players are in order of value, not necessarily in cost. Just because Sidney Crosby is $8000 one day doesn’t mean he’s a better value than Andrew Shaw at $4000.
|Getzlaf (ANA) – $7600||Kane (CHI) – $6200||Dumba (MIN) – $3200||Crawford (CHI) – $8600|
|Toews (CHI) – $6200||Nyquist (DET) – $4900||Kronwall (DET) – $4800||Andersen (ANA) – $8100|
|Zetterberg (DET) – $5900||Marleau (SJS) – $6100||Keith (CHI) – $5300||Howard (DET) – $7500|
|Couture (SJS) – $7000||Boedker (ARI) – $4700||Vlasic (SJS) – $2900|
|Richards (CHI) – $5200||Niederreiter (MIN) – $4900||Kindl (DET) – $3400|
|Vermette (ARI) – $4100||Franzen (DET) – $6800|
|Granlund (MIN) – $3300||Maroon (ANA) – $2800|
|Eberle (EDM) – $5800|
- With how cheap most Detroit players are, it’ll be hard to get away from using two or three of them given their matchup.
- Relatively speaking, Chicago is fairly cheap tonight across the board, and they also have a pretty good matchup. Remember that Brad Richards is playing the point on Chicago’s top power play unit.
- I’m legitimately fine with any of the three goalies mentioned. They all have good matchups, and all are reasonably priced.
Guaranteed Prize Pools/Tournaments
|Tows (CHI) – $6200||Kane (CHI) – $6200||Keith (CHI) – $5300||Howard (DET) – $7500|
|Zetterberg (DET) – $5900||Nyquist (DET) – $4900||Kronwall (DET) – $4800||Backstrom (MIN) – $6200|
|Couture (SJS) – $7000||Franzen (DET) – $6800||Vlasic (SJS) – $2900||Troy Grosenick (SJS) – $6200|
|Nugent Hopkins (EDM) – $6400||Marleau (SJS) – $6100||Schultz (EDM) – $4000|
|Vermette (ARI) – $4100||Eberle (EDM) – $5800||Ekman-Larsson (ARI) – $4600|
|Datsyuk (DET) – $8100||Boedker (ARI) – $4700|
- It will be hard to get away from Chicago and Detroit without going completely off the board. The prices are more than reasonable, and both teams have great matchups.
- With so many teams on back-to-backs, there should be a lot of backup goalies in the nets tonight. Not only could that lead to high-scoring hockey, but a lot of off-the-board goalies for cheap.
- It’s not a bad night to spend on defensemen because of all the good prices across most of the teams.
Slim’s Pickins (bargain plays)
Riley Sheahan (DET-C, $2900) – Sheahan has been moved to the third line, but he’s still on the second power play unit for Detroit.
Matt Nieto (SJS-W, $2500) – Going back to the well once again with this cheap second line winger.
Jeff Petry (EDM-D, $2700) – Petry is probably Edmonton’s best defenseman, and he’s cracked 20 minutes in three straight games after having four such games in his first 13.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread