- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – April 1 - Apr 1, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 31 - Mar 31, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 30 - Mar 30, 2015
You’ve played daily fantasy basketball, you’ve played daily fantasy hockey, daily fantasy baseball, and of course, football. But what about college football?
Join in on the fastest growing DFS game on DraftKings and learn the ropes in daily fantasy college football. XN Sports is here to help. Each and every week we will present a lineup for daily fantasy college football and why to start each player.
Check out DraftKings daily fantasy college football contests here and be sure to take a look at our picks below.
Without further ado, here are your values on DraftKings for Week 12 in college football. In addition, our lineups are posted as well.
This week, the column will be in cheat sheet form. Detailing a few cheap plays at each position and their matchup. With DraftKings separating the early and late slate contests more often, we will have two lineups for you at the end of the post, one for each slate. Good luck.
Kyle Allen, Texas A&M $6,600
– Cheap option if you do not go with Anu Solomon or Deshaun Watson.
– Faces Missouri, who has a very good passing defense, but read into it more.
– Missouri allowed 219 yards and a touchdown to Dylan Thompson, 252 and a touchdown to Nate Sudfeld.
– The Tigers have not faced an aggressive passing offense this season. With the weapons that Allen has around him, and his first home SEC game, expect the Aggies to come out firing.
Blake Sims, Alabama $6,200
– 11 touchdowns in his last four games, including two on the ground.
– Has a floor of 14.9 fantasy points, as he has gone under that threshold once, in a game where he split time at quarterback.
– Faces Mississippi State, who has allowed the sixth-most passing yards per game in the country this season.
Derrick Henry, Alabama $4,400
– With T.J. Yeldon out, Henry assumes the starting duties for the Crimson Tide.
– Averages five yards a carry, and in games where he has touched the ball 10 times or more, he is averaging over 15 fantasy points per contest.
– At home this year, Henry has 460 yards and four touchdowns on just 65 touches.
Brandon Hayes, Memphis $4,400
– If Sam Craft out for Memphis, Hayes will be the starter again. In this role, he has 78 fantasy points in the last three weeks.
– Faces Tulane, who allow an average of 167 yards and over a touchdown per game on the ground.
– Hayes caught two passes last week, and if he continues to see the feature back snaps in the Memphis offense, he’ll catch more for a bonus in PPR scoring on DraftKings.
Mike Williams, Clemson $5,800
– Deshaun Watson returns this week.
– In three games with Watson, Williams caught 14 passes for 349 yards and four touchdowns.
– Georgia Tech gave up nine catches for 137 yards to a comparable matchup in Tyler Boyd earlier this season.
Artavis Scott, Clemson $5,600
– Scott has been a PPR stud with Watson out, but even with Watson he was still a feature in Clemson’s offense.
– He has 35 catches in his last four games, and a floor of seven catches for 59 yards.
– Scott is playing the role of former Clemson star Sammy Watkins in the current offense, meaning he’ll see at least 10 targets.
Michiah Quick, Oklahoma $3,800
– If Sterling Shepard is out again this week, (likely) Quick will be as close to a “must-play” as you can find.
– A number one receiver in a high-octane offense is a target in daily fantasy, especially at $3,800.
– Without Shepard, Quick caught six passes for 94 yards and a touchdown.
– Faces Texas Tech, who has given up 21 passing touchdowns in nine games this season.
Lineup (Early Slate)
QB – Deshaun Watson $8,100
QB – Anu Solomon $7,300
RB – Derrick Henry $4,400
RB – Aaron Green $5,200
WR – Mike Williams $5,800
WR – Artavis Scott $5,600
WR – Michiah Quick $3,800
TE – Blake Bell $2,500
FLEX – Tyler Boyd $7,300
Lineup (7pm EST Slate)
QB – Kyle Allen $6,600
QB – Maty Mauk $5,400
RB – Cameron Artis-Payne $7,400
RB – Jeremy Langford $7,500
WR – Tony Lippett $6,400
WR – Andre Davis $5,400
WR – Josh Reynolds $4,600
TE – Marcus Smith $2,500
FLEX – Alex Collins $4,200
Disclosure: The link to DraftKings is an XN affiliate link
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread