- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – April 1 - Apr 1, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 31 - Mar 31, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 30 - Mar 30, 2015
You’ve played daily fantasy basketball, you’ve played daily fantasy hockey, daily fantasy baseball, and of course, football. But what about college football?
Join in on the fastest growing DFS game on DraftKings and learn the ropes in daily fantasy college football. XN Sports is here to help. Each and every week we will present a lineup for daily fantasy college football and why to start each player.
Check out DraftKings daily fantasy college football contests here and be sure to take a look at our picks below.
Without further ado, here are your values on DraftKings for Week 11 in college football. In addition, our lineups are posted as well.
This week, the column will be in cheat sheet form. Detailing a few cheap plays at each position and their matchup. With DraftKings separating the early and late slate contests more often, we will have two lineups for you at the end of the post, one for each slate. Good luck.
Anu Solomon, ARZ $7,700
– Colorado has allowed 25 passing touchdowns this season, the fourth-most in the country. Solomon has thrown the ball 158 times in the last three games alone.
Sean Mannion, OSU $6,500
– Washington State is allowing 295 yards and three touchdowns per game to opposing quarterbacks this season. Mannion and the Oregon State offense have thrown the ball at a high rate of over 35 times a game.
Greg Ward Jr., HOU $4,700
– Tulane’s pass defense is average, but Ward is a dual-threat quarterback who has run for over 200 yards in just four starts this season. The entire Houston rush attack has a good matchup, as Tulane has allowed over 177 yards per game on the ground.
Kenneth Farrow, HOU $5,200
– As mentioned above, Tulane is 87th in the nation in rush defense, allowing over 177 yards on the ground. Farrow is the leading ball-carrier for Houston.
Matt Jones, UF $4,800
– Vanderbilt is 74th in the nation in rush defense, and has allowed 15 rushing touchdowns in nine games this season.
Byron Marshall, ORE $4,100
– Marshall is third amongst running backs with 40 catches this season, which is a high floor for a running back at a low price.
Zack Langer, TLSA $4,000
– SMU’s defense is 119th in the nation in rushing yards at 240 per game, and they have allowed 22 rushing touchdowns in seven games. Langer leads Tulsa in carries.
DaeSean Hamiton, PSU $5,600
– Indiana has allowed over 275 yards and two touchdowns per game through the air this season, which is by far the worst in the Big Ten, and 114th in the country. Hamilton has caught 62 passes in eight games for the Nittany Lions.
Victor Bolden, Oregon State $4,900
– Washington State has allowed 205 catches for 2659 yards and 26 touchdowns through the air this season, in only nine games. Bolden is the number one receiver for Oregon State, who caught 11 passes and a touchdown last week.
Deshon Foxx, UCONN $4,100
– Foxx carried the ball 11 times for over 100 yards and touchdown as the option quarterback last week. Connecticut faces Army who is allowing 184 yards on the ground. Expect UCONN to run the option against Army, making Foxx an excellent punt play.
Lineup (Early Slate)
QB – Greg Ward Jr., HOU $4,700
QB – Luke Falk, WSU $6,600
RB – Melvin Gordon, WISC $9,900
RB – Corey Clement, WISC $4,900
WR – Keeven Lucas, TLSA $8,000
WR – Victor Bolden, OSU $4,900
WR – Deshon Foxx, UCONN $4,100
TE – Blake Bell, OU $2,500
FLEX – *Synjyn Days, GT $4,300
*Keep an eye on Georgia Tech’s injury report. If Laskey cannot go, Days is the guy again. If Laskey starts, swap out Davis for Isiah Myers at the same price in the FLEX.
Lineup (6:30 EST Slate)
QB – Anu Solomon, ARZ $7,700
QB – Blake Sims, ALA $6,700
RB – Matt Jones, UF $4,800
RB – Byron Marshall, ORE $4,100
WR – DeVante Parker, UL $6,800
WR – Jordan Payton, UCLA $4,800
WR – D.D. Goodson, UC $3,600
TE – Steven Walker, CSU $2,500
FLEX – Jay Ajayi, BSU $9,000
Disclosure: The link to DraftKings is an XN affiliate link
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread