- Watch: James McCann Hits Bird With Foul Ball - Mar 14, 2015
- Video: San Francisco Giants Fans Go Crazy at Phish Concert - Oct 31, 2014
- Video: Kansas City Royals Win 1985 World Series - Oct 21, 2014
The last time the Kansas City Royals were in the World Series it was 1985. Led by George Brett and manager Dick Howser, the Royals managed to shrug off the St. Louis Cardinals in Game 7 to win their first and only World Series.
The Kansas City Royals managed to overcome two 3-1 deficits in each playoff series to win the 1985 World Series.
How did the Royals get to Game 7? Below is the gut wrenching 9th inning from Game 6, where the Royals trailed the St. Louis Cardinals 1-0.
Courtesy of Patrick Pearsey
Below is game 7 shown in its entirety where Brent Saberhagen threw a 5-hitter to help K.C. win the World Series in dominating fashion.
Courtesy of MLBClassics
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread