- March Madness: Top-10 Single Game Performances In NCAA Tournament History - Mar 18, 2015
- March Madness: Top 10 NCAA Tournament Players of All Time - Mar 17, 2015
- March Madness: Top 10 Cinderella Runs - Mar 13, 2015
Some major reshuffling took place in the XN Sports Top 25 College football rankings after Super Saturday became upset Saturday.
A total of 11 teams ranked in last weeks poll lost, including No. 2 Oregon, No. 4 Oklahoma, No. 5 Alabama, and sixth-ranked Texas A&M.
The biggest beneficiary of all the upsets and upheaval was the state of Mississippi as both Mississippi State and Ole Miss are in the top four after upsetting Texas A&M and Alabama respectively.
Florida State is still No. 1 and Auburn is the new No. 2 after the most impressive performance of the weekend. Auburn crushed LSU in the SEC battle against the Tigers, 41-7, and is another step closer to another shot at a national title.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread