- XN Sports NFL Mock Draft 4.0 - Apr 10, 2015
- 6 Teams That Need To Win The 2015 NFL Draft - Apr 7, 2015
- Manziel, RGIII Among 6 NFL Players Facing A Make-Or-Break 2015 Season - Apr 6, 2015
XN Sports will rank every NFL offense and defense leading up the regular season. We begin with the offenses in the AFC.
From the teams that are sure to post 30 points per game to the ones that will be looking at quarterbacks available in next May’s NFL Draft, here are the offense rankings for the AFC.
1. Denver Broncos
Anytime the offense is being run by The Sheriff, it has a chance be tops in the league. Replacing Eric Decker is Emmanuel Sanders, who offers a new twist of the already potent Denver aerial attack. Montee Ball is taking over the reins at running back, adding a more downhill style of rushing than his predecessor Knowshon Moreno. The Broncos could be even more balanced in 2014.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread