- Red Sox To Blame For Failing To Get Jon Lester - Dec 11, 2014
- Red Sox Set To Sign Hanley Ramirez, Sandoval Could Still Be In Picture - Nov 24, 2014
- Jon Lester May Return to Boston After All - Nov 13, 2014
16. Tampa Bay Rays (54-57) (LW 15) – Does trading David Price mean the Rays are throwing in the towel on the season just as they have been climbing in the Wild Card standings?
17. Seattle Mariners (57-54) (LW 16) – The Mariners begin a nine-game homestand on Tuesday with series against the Braves, White Sox, and Blue Jays. While Seattle is three-games over .500 on the season, the M’s are just 26-31 at Safeco.
18. Cincinnati Reds (56-55) (LW 19) – The Reds have done very little offensively since the All-Star Break. Cincinnati has scored a MLB-worst 33 runs in 15 games.
19. Miami Marlins (54-57) (LW 18) – The Marlins are within striking distance of a Wild Card spot, sitting 5.5 games back, and they are being aggressive. They pulled in a starting pitching in Jarred Cosart as part of a six-player deal in an effort to help a starting rotation that ranks 12th in the National League.
20. Chicago White Sox (54-58) (LW 20) – Adam Eaton has been on a tear since the All-Star Break. In 64 at-bats, he’s hitting .469/.514/.563.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread