- Red Sox To Blame For Failing To Get Jon Lester - Dec 11, 2014
- Red Sox Set To Sign Hanley Ramirez, Sandoval Could Still Be In Picture - Nov 24, 2014
- Jon Lester May Return to Boston After All - Nov 13, 2014
We have reached the Major League Baseball season’s unofficial halfway mark with the arrival of the All-Star Break. And at this point, it appears the Athletics have established themselves as the team to beat. They have the game’s best record and most well-rounded roster. They are, again, atop the XN Sports Power Rankings.
But there is a new team nipping at their heels, and it just so happens to be a division rival. The Angels have fought their way into the number two spot as they have emerged as a legitimate contender. Meanwhile, another A.L. West opponent, though, which is generally in that conversation has plummeted nearly to the bottom of the rankings. It is a tough time for the Rangers who, paired the the Astros in the bottom spot, create an A.L. West double bookend at each end of this week’s rankings. The remaining teams fill out the 26 spots in between.
With the second half of the season looming, every team has things to focus on over the next two-and-a-half months. Along with our weekly rankings are one question for each team that will have a bearing on what happens from here on out.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread