- Red Sox To Blame For Failing To Get Jon Lester - Dec 11, 2014
- Red Sox Set To Sign Hanley Ramirez, Sandoval Could Still Be In Picture - Nov 24, 2014
- Jon Lester May Return to Boston After All - Nov 13, 2014
You’ve made it through Monday and now you’re one day closer to your holiday weekend. With plenty of games on tap tonight, there are a bunch of pitching options from which to choose in building your Draftstreet fantasy baseball lineup. Here is where you should start.
Doug Fister – $12,680
Fister has made only two starts after missing the first month and change of the season, so his 4.76 ERA and .292 BAA aren’t worth getting worked up over. He made his season debut on May 9 against one of MLB’s best offenses in the Athletics. He couldn’t escape the fifth inning and gave up seven runs. After getting the rust off, though, he returned last Wednesday to look like the pitcher the Nationals hoped they were getting. He went seven innings against the Diamondbacks, limiting them to just one run while striking out six. Tonight, he faces the Reds, who have been terrible offensively as of late. Over the last week, Cincinnati has managed a league-worst 18 runs while hitting just .212.
Yovani Gallardo – $12,641
Gallardo has been very good for the Brewers this year, failing to make it through six innings just once in nine starts, and even that one he missed by just one out. He has seven quality starts on the year, including his most recent outing on Thursday against the Pirates. Though he has often been a strikeout pitcher, that has not been the case as much this year. His K/9 rate of 6.31 is the lowest of his career, however his ERA of 3.07 is lower than any season of his career in which he threw more than 24 innings. He can look forward to tonight’s start against the Braves. He beat them in his first start of the year, shutting them out over six innings. Atlanta has also hit just .214 in its last six games.
Roll the Dice
Andre Rienzo – $9,507
Rienzo has seemingly had a magic touch for the White Sox this year. Chicago has won all six of the games in which he has appeared. In only one of them did he come out of the bullpen. He’s coming off of his best start of the season when he went 6.1 innings against Oakland, allowing two runs on two hits and striking out four. He’ll travel to Kansas City to take on the Royals tonight. Kansas City has had trouble hitting at home this season, putting up 79 runs in 21 games.
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 7 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- How legal betting states will contribute to revenue growth across major US sports
- The XN Sports family would like to express our deep sorrow in the sudden passing of Kwame Beard
- Week 6 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 5 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread