- XN Sports NFL Mock Draft 4.0 - Apr 10, 2015
- 6 Teams That Need To Win The 2015 NFL Draft - Apr 7, 2015
- Manziel, RGIII Among 6 NFL Players Facing A Make-Or-Break 2015 Season - Apr 6, 2015
One of the NFL draft’s fastest-rising prospects, Indiana wide receiver Cody Latimer, is making rounds to a number of teams. Among them: the Seattle Seahawks, a potential fit in the first round.
— Cody Latimer (@CodyLatimer3) April 15, 2014
Latimer also visited with the Detroit Lions, according the Detroit Free Press, as well as the Washington Redskins and Jacksonville Jaguars, per TFY Draft Insider.
#Lions hosting Indiana WR Cody Latimer on a pre-draft visit today. Previously had a private workout for TE Austin Seferian-Jenkins.c
— Dave Birkett (@davebirkett) April 11, 2014
Cody Latimer/WR/Indiana has visits scheduled with the Jacksonville Jaguars & Washington Redskins.
— Tony Pauline (@TonyPauline) April 10, 2014
The Lions have been linked to both Sammy Watkins and Mike Evans, but perhaps have a better shot at Latimer should he slip into the second round. The Jags may be in need of a wideout, pending the NFL’s decision whether to reinstate former first-rounder Justin Blackmon. The Redskins added both DeSean Jackson and Andre Roberts in free agency, and are a likely just doing their due diligence.
The Houston Texans have been linked to pass-rusher Jadeveon Clowney, but Mel Kiper Jr. has continued to reiterate not to rule Buffalo’s Khalil Mack out of the race.
According to NFL Media’s Ian Rapoport, Mack is heading to Houston to meet with the team, and apparently the hype surrounding Mack is real, as FOX Sports indicates there’s no way he falls past the Jags at No. 3.
— Ian Rapoport (@RapSheet) April 14, 2014
The Khalil Mack “hype” is real. I’ve heard he won’t fall past no. 3.
— P. Schrager (@PSchrags) April 11, 2014
Mack has been the Texans’ projected pick in both the second and third editions of Kiper’s mock drafts, and there are draft analysts that believe he’s a more well-rounded prospect than Clowney. The Texans will use both a 3-4 and 4-3 front under new defensive coordinator Romeo Crennel. Apparently, Mack is gaining a lot of momentum leading up to next month’s draft.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread