- XN Sports NFL Mock Draft 4.0 - Apr 10, 2015
- 6 Teams That Need To Win The 2015 NFL Draft - Apr 7, 2015
- Manziel, RGIII Among 6 NFL Players Facing A Make-Or-Break 2015 Season - Apr 6, 2015
Jared Allen has already ruled out joining the Dallas Cowboys, but said he’ll continue to make the rounds to interested clubs. Apparently that includes returning to the Pacific Northwest.
According to ESPN, Allen is set to make a second visit to the Seattle Seahawks and could decide whether to join the defending Super Bowl champions sometime in the next few days.
Sources: Jared Allen making second visit to SB champion Seahawks and could decide whether to join them in next few days.
— Ed Werder (@Edwerderespn) March 20, 2014
Allen first visited Seattle on Sunday before heading out to Dallas on Tuesday. Previously, Allen stated he wanted to play for a team with “a chance to win,” as well as one that would offer him “a fair contract.” Well, the Seahawks can surely satisfy the defensive end’s first need, and according to Sportrac, have about $15.4 million remaining in cap space for the upcoming year. The team has plans to extend the contacts of Earl Thomas III, Richard Sherman, and Russell Wilson in the coming offseasons, which may make it tricky.
The Carolina Panthers remain desperate for wide receivers, and both they and the San Francisco 49ers are reportedly in the lead for free agent Josh Morgan. According to ESPN 930 in Washington, D.C., those two are the frontrunners out of six teams interested in the veteran wideout.
— Chris Russell (@Russellmania980) March 19, 2014
Morgan spent his four seasons in San Francisco before signing with the Washington Redskins as a free agent in 2012. Morgan’s production declined significantly last season, hauling in 20 catches for 214 yards and zero touchdowns.
The center market hasn’t been too active this free agency period, but arguably the best available could be close to finalizing a deal. Brian de la Puente, formerly of the New Orleans Saints, visited the Redskins on Wednesday and more visits are on the horizon if he leaves the nation’s capital without a contract, ESPN reported.
If and when de la Puente signs, the Saints could replace him with Jonathan Goodwin, who was already a member of the Saints before signing with the Niners.
The Tampa Bay Buccaneers do not appear to be done in free agency just yet. According to the Tampa Tribune, the team worked out cornerback Mike Jenkins then met with wide receiver Louis Murphy, and there remains a possibility Lovie Smith reunites with former Chicago Bears receiver Earl Bennett, who was released by the team on Monday.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread