- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – April 1 - Apr 1, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 31 - Mar 31, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 30 - Mar 30, 2015
On DraftStreet, there is a $100,000 cap, which is used for eight players; three forwards, three guards, a center, and a utility player. In terms of value, should a player cost $15,000, incredible value would be 45 fantasy points. Unlike other daily sites, playing for five times value is not the goal here, as it is nearly impossible to find on a consistent basis. As a $100K salary cap would yield about 225-255 fantasy points for a good night, the best value is normally 2.25 or higher. Anything above 2.25 is a great value.
If you have not played over at DraftStreet, be sure to check the scoring system first, as it varies from other sites. Head over to make your deposit and start playing tonight!
DraftStreet Scoring: PTS: 1 pt, REB: 1.25 pt, AST: 1.5 pt, TO: -1 pt, Missed FT: -0.5 pt, Missed FG: -0.5 pt, STL: 2 pt, BLK: 2pt.
There is a six-game slate today in the NBA. Get your lineups in as soon as possible due to the early games.
Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL ($6,625)
“Alphabet” as some NBA fans will call him has averaged just under 14 fantasy points per game in his last three. Should the Greek product reach that today, it will be good value as he is just at $6.6K. The Bucks take on the New York Knicks who are not a team that can shut down anyone. Expect Antetokounmpo to post at least his normal five points, rebounds and assists, but if he sees more minutes, he could post up to 20 fantasy points.
Iman Shumpert NYK ($7,242)
Shumpert has been one of the better values as of late in daily fantasy basketball. He is averaging just under 17 fantasy points per game in his last four, which would be good value tonight against the Bucks. Since Milwaukee is among the league’s worst in a few defensive categories, the former Georgia Tech star could be due for a big game.
Joakim Noah CHI ($18,445)
Noah has been unstoppable of late, and some are talking him up as the defensive player of the year. Noah has been the best fantasy center for quite some time, and nothing is stopping him today. The Bulls take on the Sacramento Kings, who are among the worst teams in the NBA. Noah has averaged 36 fantasy points in his last eight games, and is almost a sure bet to exceed that against the Kings. Noah has 40 assists in his last five game, and that is just an added bonus to what seems like a sure double-double each and every night. Noah just racks up fantasy points, be sure to get him on your team today.
G – Courtney Lee MEM ($7,936)
G – Giannis Antetokounmpo MIL ($6,625)
G – Ty Lawson DEN ($17,612)
F – Kenneth Faried DEN ($13,481)
F – Carmelo Anthony NYK ($19,785)
C – Joakim Noah CHI ($18,445)
U – Elton Brand ATL ($8,391)
Good luck tonight, and be sure to check the starting lineups before tip to be aware of any changes.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread