- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – April 1 - Apr 1, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 31 - Mar 31, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 30 - Mar 30, 2015
On DraftStreet, there is a $100,000 cap, which is used for eight players; three forwards, three guards, a center, and a utility player. In terms of value, should a player cost $15,000, incredible value would be 45 fantasy points. Unlike other daily sites, playing for five times value is not the goal here, as it is nearly impossible to find on a consistent basis. As a $100K salary cap would yield about 225-255 fantasy points for a good night, the best value is normally 2.25 or higher. Anything above 2.25 is a great value.
If you have not played over at DraftStreet, be sure to check the scoring system first, as it varies from other sites. Head over to make your deposit and start playing tonight!
DraftStreet Scoring: PTS: 1 pt, REB: 1.25 pt, AST: 1.5 pt, TO: -1 pt, Missed FT: -0.5 pt, Missed FG: -0.5 pt, STL: 2 pt, BLK: 2pt.
There is a seven-game slate today in the NBA. Get your lineups in as soon as possible.
Ben McLemore SAC ($5,198)
At just under $5.2K, there are not many expectations for a daily fantasy owner, but with McLemore a lot can be expected. McLemore is averaging around 30 minutes per game in his last eight games, and is averaging around a dozen points in each of those games. Tonight the dunk-constest contestant faces off against the Detroit Pistons, who are allowing well-over 100 points per game in the last month. Get McLemore into your lineup tonight.
Kyle Singler DET ($7,205)
Singler has been getting a ton of minutes for the Pistons, and at $7.2K, that is all you can ask for. He is averaging well over 32 minutes a game in the last month and his floor since February 7th is 9.5 points. In Singler’s last seven games, he is averaging just under 18 fantasy points per game and tonight the Pistons take on the Sacramento Kings, which is not a difficult matchup by any stretch of the term.
Joakim Noah CHI ($17,938)
Noah has been the best center in the NBA for the last few weeks, and is definitely worth every penny in daily fantasy. At Just under $18K, his value is capped, but when you are getting no less than 35 fantasy points a night with upside for 50 there is no reason not to select him. Noah has a relatively tough matchup tonight against the Spurs, but Noah has proved to be “matchup-proof”.
G – Will Bynum DET ($8,386)
G – Giannis Antekounmpo MIL ($6,866)
G – Ben McLemore SAC ($5,198)
F – Kyle Singler DET ($7,205)
F – Kevin Love MIN ($23,176)
F – Kevin Durant OKC ($22,816)
C – Joakim Noah CHI ($17,938)
U – Reggie Evans SAC ($8,146)
Good luck tonight, and be sure to check the starting lineups before tip to be aware of any changes.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread