- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – April 1 - Apr 1, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 31 - Mar 31, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 30 - Mar 30, 2015
On DraftStreet, there is a $100,000 cap, which is used for eight players; three forwards, three guards, a center, and a utility player. In terms of value, should a player cost $15,000, incredible value would be 45 fantasy points. Unlike other daily sites, playing for five times value is not the goal here, as it is nearly impossible to find on a consistent basis. As a $100K salary cap would yield about 225-255 fantasy points for a good night, the best value is normally 2.25 or higher. Anything above 2.25 is a great value.
If you have not played over at DraftStreet, be sure to check the scoring system first, as it varies from other sites. Head over to make your deposit and start playing tonight!
DraftStreet Scoring: PTS: 1 pt, REB: 1.25 pt, AST: 1.5 pt, TO: -1 pt, Missed FT: -0.5 pt, Missed FG: -0.5 pt, STL: 2 pt, BLK: 2pt.
There is a seven-game slate today in the NBA. Get your lineups in as soon as possible.
Tim Hardway Jr. NYK ($5,019)
Hardway Jr. has been inconsistent in fantasy this year, scoring in the 20s, 10s, and even negative points all in the same week. But the Knicks face the Sixers tonight in what promises to be a high-scoring fiasco of a basketball game. At just over $5K, great value would be 15 fantasy points, which should be reached against the Sixers.
Iman Shumpert NYK ($8,193)
As we all know, the Sixers are the worst team in the NBA, and they cannot stop anyone from scoring. Shumpert is just over $8K tonight, which could be a steal with this matchup. In addition to playing horrid defense, the Sixers also allow a ton of steals and fast breaks, which is what Shumpert excels at. Tonight’s matchup is a dream for the former Georgia Tech star and he should take advantage.
Pero Antic ATL ($7,270)
It is not often that a starting center can be had for $7K, but Antic is just that. The Hawks take on the Utah Jazz tonight which is not a good defense by any stretch of the imagination. Antic is averaging 15 fantasy points per game since returning, and should eclipse tonight. Expect him to reach at least 14 fantasy points, which is good value, but the potential for 20 or 25 fantasy points is there.
G – Tim Hardway Jr. NYK ($5,019)
G – Giannis Antekounmpo MIL ($6,866)
G – Chris Paul LAC ($19,062)
F – Iman Shumpert NYK ($8,193)
F – Carmelo Anthony NYK ($19,911)
C – Pero Antic ATL ($7,270)
U – LeBron James MIA ($22,543)
Good luck tonight, and be sure to check the starting lineups before tip to be aware of any changes.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread