- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – April 1 - Apr 1, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 31 - Mar 31, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 30 - Mar 30, 2015
On DraftStreet, there is a $100,000 cap, which is used for eight players; three forwards, three guards, a center, and a utility player. In terms of value, should a player cost $15,000, incredible value would be 45 fantasy points. Unlike other daily sites, playing for five times value is not the goal here, as it is nearly impossible to find on a consistent basis. As a $100K salary cap would yield about 225-255 fantasy points for a good night, the best value is normally 2.25 or higher. Anything above 2.25 is a great value.
If you have not played over at DraftStreet, be sure to check the scoring system first, as it varies from other sites. Head over to make your deposit and start playing tonight!
DraftStreet Scoring: PTS: 1 pt, REB: 1.25 pt, AST: 1.5 pt, TO: -1 pt, Missed FT: -0.5 pt, Missed FG: -0.5 pt, STL: 2 pt, BLK: 2pt.
There is a nine-game slate today in the NBA. Get your lineups in as soon as possible.
Derek Fisher OKC ($5,029)
The Thunder take on the lowly Lakers tonight, and Derek Fisher will be one of the many beneficiaries in OKC. Fisher is just over $5K, which means 15 fantasy points would be excellent value. He is averaging over 12 fantasy points per game in his last six, so one extra basket tonight against a porous Lakers team would put Fisher at great value. Get him into your lineups.
Serge Ibaka OKC ($14,659)
If anyone has ever had a perfect matchup, it is Serge Ibaka against the Lakers. Los Angeles is among the league’s worst in terms of rebounding, and that is what Ibaka does best. He is also averaging just a tad under 30 fantasy points per game in his last 15 days, and with a dream matchup tonight, that should increase.
Joakim Noah CHI ($17,431)
Noah is arguably the best center in the NBA at the moment, and is certainly the best center in terms of fantasy value. Tonight, the Bulls take on the Heat, which may scare some daily fantasy players away. But, remember the Heat cannot contain big men, let alone Noah. In the last meeting, Noah was able to accrue 46.75 fantasy points, but the Bulls only scored 79 points. Chicago should score more than that tonight, and Noah will lead the charge.
G – Randy Foye DEN ($10,520)
G – Terrence Ross TOR ($8,816)
G – Derek Fisher OKC ($5,029)
F – Josh Smith DET ($14,326)
F – Kenneth Faried DEN ($13,844)
C – Joakim Noah CHI ($17,431)
U – Greg Monroe DET ($15,374)
Good luck tonight, and be sure to check the starting lineups before tip to be aware of any changes.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread