- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – April 1 - Apr 1, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 31 - Mar 31, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 30 - Mar 30, 2015
On DraftStreet, there is a $100,000 cap, which is used for eight players; three forwards, three guards, a center, and a utility player. In terms of value, should a player cost $15,000, incredible value would be 45 fantasy points. Unlike other daily sites, playing for five times value is not the goal here, as it is nearly impossible to find on a consistent basis. As a $100K salary cap would yield about 225-255 fantasy points for a good night, the best value is normally 2.25 or higher. Anything above 2.25 is a great value.
If you have not played over at DraftStreet, be sure to check the scoring system first, as it varies from other sites. Head over to make your deposit and start playing tonight!
DraftStreet Scoring: PTS: 1 pt, REB: 1.25 pt, AST: 1.5 pt, TO: -1 pt, Missed FT: -0.5 pt, Missed FG: -0.5 pt, STL: 2 pt, BLK: 2pt.
There is a nine-game slate today in the NBA. Get your lineups in as soon as possible.
Martell Webster, WAS ($6,089)
With the Wizards facing off against the lowly 76ers, expect a lot of them in your opponents’ lineups. One could be Martell Webster, who is averaging over 25 minutes per game in his last six. In addition, the Wizards could blow the Sixers out tonight, and that would further benefit Webster’s value. Expect him to put up at least 15 fantasy points, which is great value at $6K.
Reggie Evans, SAC ($5,325)
Since Evans has been traded to the Kings, he is averaging over 16 fantasy points per game, and has exceeded 21 in each of his last two games. At just over $5K, there is not a better value in daily fantasy basketball right now. Should he reach 15 fantasy points, that is already great value. Expect Evans to see anywhere from 15-20 minutes and double-digit rebounds against the porous Timberwolves “bigs”.
Marcin Gortat, WAS ($15,766)
At just under $16K, Gortat will need a monster game to reach great value but seeing as he faces off against the Sixers, that will mean he has every opportunity to do so. Expect a double-double at minimum, but Gortat has the potential to see a 30 point, 15 rebound night tonight. He will be one of the higher volume plays tonight, so don’t miss the boat.
G – Martell Webster WAS ($6,089)
G – Tony Wroten PHI ($9,171)
G – James Harden HOU ($19,309)
F – Reggie Evans SAC ($5,325)
F – Shabazz Muhammad MIN ($4,924)
F – Blake Griffin LAC ($20,018)
C – Marcin Gortat WAS ($15,766)
U – Chris Paul LAC ($19,358)
Good luck tonight, and be sure to check the starting lineups before tip to be aware of any changes.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread