- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – April 1 - Apr 1, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 31 - Mar 31, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 30 - Mar 30, 2015
On DraftStreet, there is a $100,000 cap, which is used for eight players; three forwards, three guards, a center, and a utility player. In terms of value, should a player cost $15,000, incredible value would be 45 fantasy points. Unlike other daily sites, playing for five times value is not the goal here, as it is nearly impossible to find on a consistent basis. As a $100K salary cap would yield about 225-255 fantasy points for a good night, the best value is normally 2.25 or higher. Anything above 2.25 is a great value.
If you have not played over at DraftStreet, be sure to check the scoring system first, as it varies from other sites. Head over to make your deposit and start playing tonight!
DraftStreet Scoring: PTS: 1 pt, REB: 1.25 pt, AST: 1.5 pt, TO: -1 pt, Missed FT: -0.5 pt, Missed FG: -0.5 pt, STL: 2 pt, BLK: 2pt.
Get your lineups in today folks, as it is the last day for daily fantasy basketball before the All-Star break. Get some cash in that bankroll for Valentine’s Day. Tonight there is just a two-game slate, but some great names could be had.
Derek Fisher, OKC ($5,051)
With just four teams playing, the likelihood of finding great value is small, but Fisher could be one of those guys. At only $5K, 15 fantasy points would be great value. In three of his last four games he has reached great value of nearly three times his salary. Tonight the Thunder take on the Lakers, which means Fisher could get more minutes in a blowout. Get Fisher in your lineups, if only to maximize the potential of your roster.
Nick Collison, OKC ($4,960)
With a player’s salary as low as Collison’s, little production is expected. But in terms of value, all he needs is 15 fantasy points for exceptional value. He has 27 fantasy points in his last two games, and as mentioned above with Fisher, Collison could get more minutes in the event of a blowout against the Lakers. With Fisher and Collison in your lineup, the rest can be filled with stars.
Chris Kaman, LAL ($13,936)
With just four games, the available centers do not look promising. But, if any should be good value tonight, it is likely Chris Kaman. In his last three games, Kaman has been on fire, and the daily fantasy world has been waiting for the Lakers to finally play him. At just under $14K, he will need over 30 points for good value. But since he is averaging just under 40 fantasy points in the last three games, 30 seems very reachable.
G – Derek Fisher OKC ($5,051)
G – Reggie Jackson OKC ($11,288)
G – Deron Williams BKN ($12,444)
F – Nick Collison OKC ($4,960)
F – Kevin Durant OKC ($22,784)
F – Serge Ibaka OKC ($15,088)
C – Joakim Noah CHI ($18,101)
U – D.J. Augustin ($9,796)
Do not forget to check the starting lineups before the games start in case one of your players is listed as inactive.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread