- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – April 1 - Apr 1, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 31 - Mar 31, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 30 - Mar 30, 2015
On DraftStreet, there is a $100,000 cap, which is used for eight players; three forwards, three guards, a center, and a utility player. In terms of value, should a player cost $15,000, incredible value would be 45 fantasy points. Unlike other daily sites, playing for five times value is not the goal here, as it is nearly impossible to find on a consistent basis. As a $100K salary cap would yield about 225-255 fantasy points for a good night, the best value is normally 2.25 or higher. Anything above 2.25 is a great value.
If you have not played over at DraftStreet, be sure to check the scoring system first, as it varies from other sites. Head over to make your deposit and start playing tonight!
DraftStreet Scoring: PTS: 1 pt, REB: 1.25 pt, AST: 1.5 pt, TO: -1 pt, Missed FT: -0.5 pt, Missed FG: -0.5 pt, STL: 2 pt, BLK: 2pt.
Today in the NBA, there is a eight-game slate. Get your lineups in as soon as possible. There are some good values available, so be sure to play!
Brian Roberts, NO ($8,030)
Roberts has been the guy in New Orleans since Jrue Holiday went down to injury, and today should be no different. At just $8K, good value is 18 to 20 fantasy points, and Roberts has demolished that number in his last two starts. The Brooklyn Nets do not present a threat defensively to throw Roberts off his game, and he should be a good option today.
Taj Gibson, CHI ($12,804)
Gibson is coming off his best game as a pro, and is slowly but surely taking the power forward job away from Carlos Boozer. Last game seemed to be the first step in “passing the torch”, and Gibson is an easy bet for a double double if given the opportunity. Today, the Bulls face off against the Lakers, who are the worst in the NBA in terms of rebounding. Gibson is a great start against anyone, but against the Lakers, he approaches one of the best values in DFS.
Joakim Noah, CHI ($15,216)
As mentioned yesterday, it is not customary to have a guy that takes up this much cap space in a value play. But Noah is a premier rebounder, and the Bulls take on the Lakers. Noah will be one of the highest volume plays today, expect over 20% on DraftStreet, but he is worth every penny against a porous Lakers defense. Noah should be a lock for a double double, and could be in line for a few blocks and possibly 20 rebounds if he is lucky.
G – Brian Roberts, NO ($8,030)
G – Courtney Lee MEM ($10,026)
G – Jamal Crawford LAC ($13,129)
F – Jared Dudley LAC ($4,396)
F – Dirk Nowitzki DAL ($17,701)
C – Joakim Noah CHI ($15,216)
U – DeAndre Jordan LAC ($17,304)
Be sure to head to DraftStreet for all your daily fantasy needs, and good luck tonight.
Do not forget to check the starting lineups before the games start in case one of your players is listed as inactive.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread