- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – April 1 - Apr 1, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 31 - Mar 31, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 30 - Mar 30, 2015
On DraftStreet, there is a $100,000 cap, which is used for eight players; three forwards, three guards, a center, and a utility player. In terms of value, should a player cost $15,000, incredible value would be 45 fantasy points. Unlike other daily sites, playing for five times value is not the goal here, as it is nearly impossible to find on a consistent basis. As a $100K salary cap would yield about 225-255 fantasy points for a good night, the best value is normally 2.25 or higher. Anything above 2.25 is a great value.
If you have not played over at DraftStreet, be sure to check the scoring system first, as it varies from other sites. Head over to make your deposit and start playing tonight!
DraftStreet Scoring: PTS: 1 pt, REB: 1.25 pt, AST: 1.5 pt, TO: -1 pt, Missed FT: -0.5 pt, Missed FG: -0.5 pt, STL: 2 pt, BLK: 2pt.
Tonight in the NBA, there is a massive 12-game slate tonight. Get your lineups in as soon as possible. Tonight will be a fun one.
Jerryd Bayless, BOS ($6,205)
Bayless faces off against the Philadelphis 76ers tonight, which is good enough to validate starting him in itself. But in addition to that, Bayless has averaged 26 minutes in his last three games, and is averaging 15 fantasy points per game in those last three. If Bayless gets 15 fantasy points tonight (which he could easily surpass) he will be at good value. The potential for great value is there tonight, as Bayless could easily get 17 or more fantasy points in a great matchup.
Jeff Green, BOS ($9,261)
Green has been struggling with his shot lately, and that hurts value on DraftStreet with subtractions on missed field goals. But when tonight he faces off against the Sixers. Green continues to play big minutes, and having the last two days off will clear his head and hopefully get his shot back on track. At just $9.2K, he can afford to miss some shots as he is still a good rebounder. If Green finds his stroke, he can get 25 or more fantasy points, which is great value and hard to pass up at his price.
Robert Sacre, LAL ($4,932)
With Pau Gasol out, Mike D’Antoni seems to want to start Robert Sacre. Last night he amassed 31 minutes, and 23 fantasy points. At under $5K, all he needs is 12.5 fantasy points to reach good value. At his price and projected minutes, there might not be a better value play tonight. Keep an eye on the Lakers starting lineup before tip.
G – Jerryd Bayless BOS ($6,205)
G – John Wall WSH ($17,411)
G – DeMar DeRozan ($14,745)
F – Jared Sullinger BOS ($11,512)
F – Serge Ibaka OKC ($15,762)
C – Robert Sacre LAL ($4,932)
U – Carmelo Anthony NYK ($18,707)
Be sure to head to DraftStreet for all your daily fantasy needs, and good luck tonight.
Do not forget to check the starting lineups before the games start in case one of your players are inactive.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread