- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – April 1 - Apr 1, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 31 - Mar 31, 2015
- Daily Fantasy Basketball: DraftKings Cheat Sheet – March 30 - Mar 30, 2015
On DraftStreet, there is a $100,000 cap, which is used for eight players; three forwards, three guards, a center, and a utility player. In terms of value, should a player cost $15,000, incredible value would be 45 fantasy points. Unlike other daily sites, playing for five times value is not the goal here, as it is nearly impossible to find on a consistent basis. As a $100K salary cap would yield about 225-255 fantasy points for a good night, the best value is normally 2.5 or higher. Anything above 2.5 is a great value.
If you have not played over at DraftStreet, be sure to check the scoring system first, as it varies from other sites. Head over to make your deposit and start playing tonight!
DraftStreet Scoring: PTS: 1 pt, REB: 1.25 pt, AST: 1.5 pt, TO: -1 pt, Missed FT: -0.5 pt, Missed FG: -0.5 pt, STL: 2 pt, BLK: 2pt.
Tonight in the NBA, there is an 4-game slate with three late games. Get your lineups in as soon as possible.
Steve Nash, LAL ($8,390)
Steve Nash makes his return to the starting lineup tonight and while he is not close to what he used to be, he is a point guard in D’Antoni’s system who will likely get big minutes. At his price of just under $8.4K, that is a steal. 20 fantasy points is great value for that price, and if Steve Nash plays over 25 minutes as the primary point guard, 20 points is a minimum for what he can achieve.
Ryan Kelly, LAL ($8,315)
With Kelly getting the start tonight, he becomes one of the better forward options in DFS in such a small slate. He has had 20 or more fantasy points in six of his last nine, and one of those was a 19.75 point output. So he has reached very good value in seven of his last nine games. With the start tonight, he could hit that value again, and will be played by a lot of players in the industry.
Ronny Turiaf, MIN ($7,233)
The Lakers have been unable to stop opposing big men from having big games all year. With Pekovic out for the Wolves, Turiaf becomes a great option tonight at just over $7.2K. To reach great value, all he needs is 19 fantasy points. Turiaf has reached that in three of his last four games, and has averaged over 20 fantasy points per game in that span.
G – Steve Nash LAL ($8,390)
G – Stephen Curry GS ($19,822)
G – Kyle Korver ATL ($9,907)
F – Corey Brewer MIN ($8,068)
F – Kevin Love MIN ($22,180)
C – Ronny Turiaf MIN ($7,233)
U – Goran Dragic PHI ($16,066)
Be sure to head to DraftStreet for all your daily fantasy needs, and good luck tonight.
Do not forget to check the starting lineups before the games start in case one of your players are inactive.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread