- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Peralta, Soria Offer Free Saves; Miller a Closer in Waiting? - Apr 9, 2015
- 2015 NBA Playoff Bracket – April 9 - Apr 9, 2015
- Fantasy Baseball Waiver Wire: Add Jake Lamb - Apr 8, 2015
On DraftStreet, there is a $100,000 cap, which is used for eight players; three forwards, three guards, a center, and a utility player. In terms of value, should a player cost $15,000, incredible value would be 45 fantasy points. Unlike other daily sites, playing for five times value is not the goal here, as it is nearly impossible to find on a consistent basis. As a $100K salary cap would yield about 225-255 fantasy points for a good night, the best value is normally 2.5 or higher. Anything above 2.5 is a great value.
If you have not played over at DraftStreet, be sure to check the scoring system first, as it varies from other sites. Head over to make your deposit and start playing tonight!
DraftStreet Scoring: PTS: 1 pt, REB: 1.25 pt, AST: 1.5 pt, TO: -1 pt, Missed FT: -0.5 pt, Missed FG: -0.5 pt, STL: 2 pt, BLK: 2pt.
Jodie Meeks vs CHA ($10,920): Meeks has now scored at least 21 points in three of his last four and is averaging 25 fantasy points in five straight. We’re looking to get about 27 fantasy points to hit value so this is a very promising trend. Meeks also brings very little risk to the table, since he hasn’t posted fewer than 18 fantasy points since January 10.
DeMarre Carroll vs PHI ($11,666): Playing the Philly defense is always a plus and the last time Carroll faced the Sixers, he put up 21 points, five threes, six rebounds, two assists, and a steal. We’re looking to get about 29 fantasy points to get value out of Carroll tonight, a good bet against a Philly D that ranks in the top five in most fantasy points allowed to opposing forwards. He also presents a very low risk, considering he’s posted at least 23.5 FPS in four straight games.
Jonas Valanciunas vs DEN ($10,475): The other Jonas brother is a screaming value, having posted at least 29 FPS in three straight while needing just 26 FPS to hit value tonight. He’s posted three consecutive double-doubles and will face a Denver team that has given up the fifth-most fantasy points to opposing centers over the last two weeks.
G- Jodie Meeks vs CHA ($10,920)
G- Mike Conley vs MIN ($14,696)
G- Terrence Ross vs DEN ($9,843)
F- DeMarre Carroll vs PHI ($11,666)
F- Wilson Chandler vs TOR ($11,066)
F- Zach Randolph vs MIN ($15,764)
C- Jonas Valanciunas vs DEN ($10,475)
U- Nikola Vucevic vs MIL ($14,800)
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread