- XN Sports NFL Mock Draft 4.0 - Apr 10, 2015
- 6 Teams That Need To Win The 2015 NFL Draft - Apr 7, 2015
- Manziel, RGIII Among 6 NFL Players Facing A Make-Or-Break 2015 Season - Apr 6, 2015
Bynum will clear waivers on Thursday, then have his pick of his next destination. According to ESPN, the Miami Heat and Los Angeles Clippers are the two most interested teams, and that playing time, contender status, and salary will all factor into Bynum’s decision.
Miami underwent a big-man experiment with oft-injured Greg Oden, but the former No. 1 draft pick has yet to appear in a game this season. The Clips need help up front, as they have relied on the likes of Ryan Hollins, Antwan Jamison, and Byron Mullens. Though the Los Angeles Times suggests the team is skeptical about signing Bynum given his track record.
In addition to Miami and Los Angeles, both struggling New York teams — the Knicks and Nets — are expected to show interest. Both teams are in need of frontcourt help, as Brook Lopez has underwent surgery while Tyson Chandler has been unable to remain in the starting lineup on a consistent basis.
Other teams that might make a play for Bynum include the Golden State Warriors and San Antonio Spurs. The Warriors are looking to add depth, but may have more interest in finding a backup point guard first. San Antonio may have concerns about Tiago Splitter, who has suffered a shoulder injury that could keep him out of the lineup into February.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread