- XN Sports NFL Mock Draft 4.0 - Apr 10, 2015
- 6 Teams That Need To Win The 2015 NFL Draft - Apr 7, 2015
- Manziel, RGIII Among 6 NFL Players Facing A Make-Or-Break 2015 Season - Apr 6, 2015
Andrew Bynum is a hot commodity on the NBA market these days, and as of today, the Cleveland Cavaliers are in the driver’s seat mulling a pair of potential deals.
According to reports, the newest target of Cleveland is Utah Jazz swingman Richard Jefferson. Talks between the two teams are ongoing, but the Cleveland Plain Dealer reported no deal is pending, especially one that includes Jefferson.
Bynum has been at the center of NBA trade rumors for weeks. Previously, the Cavs held discussions with the Los Angeles Lakers around a deal for forward Pau Gasol. According to ESPN, however, those talks stalled because the Lakers would like an additional “quality asset” in addition to Bynum and/or a young prospect or future first-round draft pick.
On Tuesday, Jan. 7, any team with Bynum on their roster will owe the center $6 million, which is why Cleveland is trying to move him sooner rather than later. Some reports indicate the Cavs are still weighing the notion of keeping Bynum, making him an even more attractive trading piece come the NBA trade deadline on Feb. 20.
On the season, Bynum is averaging just 8.4 points, 5.3 rebounds, and 1.2 blocks while shooting a paltry 42 percent. Jefferson, 33, is averaging 10 points, three rebounds, and shooting 42 percent from three-point range.
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread