Connect with us

Fantasy Hoops

Robin Lopez Among 5 Players Who Deserve Bump In Fantasy Ownership

Bogar Alonso looks at five players who are undervalued on the fantasy basketball market.

Portland Trail Blazers center Robin Lopez
Latest posts by Bogar Alonso (see all)
Portland Trail Blazers center Robin Lopez

Dec 7, 2013; Portland, OR, USA; Portland Trail Blazers center Robin Lopez (42) and Dallas Mavericks center DeJuan Blair (45) battle for a rebound during the first quarter of the game at Moda Center. Steve Dykes-USA TODAY Sports

If directing a film is 90 percent casting, owning a fantasy basketball team is about 70 to 75 percent drafting. If you draft badly, save for some sort of Hail Mary (yeah, wrong sport) trade, you’ll most likely be hugging the bottom of your league. But positioning makes up the other 30 to 25 percent of a fantasy team’s success and can be greatly altered by the right type of in-season pickup.

For the moment, we have five players for you that deserve a bump in fantasy ownership. Here’s why.

Click Next to start.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Click to comment

More in Fantasy Hoops