- XN Sports NFL Mock Draft 4.0 - Apr 10, 2015
- 6 Teams That Need To Win The 2015 NFL Draft - Apr 7, 2015
- Manziel, RGIII Among 6 NFL Players Facing A Make-Or-Break 2015 Season - Apr 6, 2015
The deal is pending a physical, and includes an eighth-year option that would increase the total value of the contract to $169 million if exercised.
Ellsbury, 30, was a member of the rival Red Sox for the past seven seasons. Last year, he batted .298 with nine home runs and 52 RBI, and led the league with 52 stolen bases.
— SportsCenter (@SportsCenter) December 4, 2013
— Jason McIntyre (@jasonrmcintyre) December 4, 2013
Jacoby Ellsbury is headed to division-rival Yankees for a 7 year deal worth $153 million. http://t.co/a5UzqYsuX2
— Sporting News (@sportingnews) December 4, 2013
The #Yankees have reached a tentative agreement with Jacoby Ellsbury on a seven-year deal in excess of $150 million.
— Bob Nightengale (@BNightengale) December 4, 2013
Yankees deal with Ellsbury is seven years and $153 million. That’s $12 million more than Crawford’s contract.
— Mark Feinsand (@FeinsandNYDN) December 4, 2013
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread