- Fantasy Football: Reaping What Top Quarterbacks Sow - Apr 6, 2015
- The Elite Quarterback Sponge Effect: Is It Real? - Mar 29, 2015
- Fantasy Football: Do Big Wide Receivers Need Elite Quarterbacks? - Mar 21, 2015
QB: Case Keenum, Drew Brees
RB: Ben Tate, Mike James
WR: Calvin Johnson, Golden Tate
TE: Garrett Graham
Flex: C.J. Spiller, Keenan Allen
Defense: Philadelphia Eagles
The lineups are created to maximize points based on Carter’s weekly fantasy football projections, balancing streaming bargains with foundational players with high fantasy floors. These lineups, featuring considerable variance, are designed to succeed in large tournaments. Lineups released each Thursday morning during the NFL season.
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread