Over the next several months, look for new fantasy advice and special features for NFL, NBA, NHL and MLB. We’re doing our best to bring you the best opinions around the world of sports and the most solid fantasy sports advice. As of now, there are two membership options, XN Sports Basic, and Fantasy Football Insiders. Check out the details for each subscription level below.
If you’re playing fantasy football, we’ve got some exciting news
XN Sports Basic Membership
- Expert Q&A sessions
- Up-to-the-minute NFL player updates via Rotowire™
- Early notification of future features.
Fantasy Football Insiders: In addition to receiving XN Sports Basic features, Fantasy Football Insiders will receive:
- Access to weekly optimized lineups prepared by our Lead Fantasy Football analyst C.D. Carter: Each week, you’ll receive access to a highly optimized fantasy football lineup prepared by C.D. Carter, author of How To Think Like A Fantasy Football Winner, and frequent contributor to The New York Times Fifth Down Blog. The lineups are created to maximize points based on Carter’s weekly fantasy football projections, balancing streaming bargains with foundational players with high fantasy floors. These lineups, featuring considerable variance, are designed to succeed in large tournaments. Lineups released each Thursday morning during the NFL season. These special posts are available only to Fantasy Football Insider Members.
Click the button above to get started!
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread