The Dodgers dropped both game one and two of the NLCS in St. Louis last week, and now look to turn the tables tonight as they get underway with three games at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles.
A total of six runs scored between both teams during games one and two. Tonight’s matchup between Adam Wainwright and Hyun-Jin Ryu should further limit the scoring if both pitchers retain their regular season form.
In continuing with our live blog series for the 2013 MLB Playoffs, editors and staff writers of XN Sports dig in for another night of real-time analysis and stale humor.
Game 3 starters:
Hyun-Jin Ryu (14-8, 3.00) vs. Adam Wainwright (19-9, 2.94)
St. Louis Cardinals
1. Matt Carpenter (L) 2B
2. Carlos Beltran (S) RF
3. Matt Holliday (R) LF
4. Yadier Molina (R) C
5. David Freese (R) 3B
6. Matt Adams (L) 1B
7. Jon Jay (L) CF
8. Pete Kozma (R) SS
9. Adam Wainwright (R) P
Los Angeles Dodgers
1. Carl Crawford (L) LF
2. Mark Ellis (R) 2B
3. Hanley Ramirez (R) SS
4. Adrian Gonzalez (L) 1B
5. Andre Ethier (L) CF
6. Yasiel Puig (R) RF
7. Juan Uribe (R) 3B
8. A.J. Ellis (R) C
9. Hyun-Jin Ryu (R) P
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread