Game 1 of the 2013 ALCS gets underway at 8:00 p.m. EST as the Tigers face the Red Sox at Fenway for the first of two games in Boston.
Follow along with the voices of XN Sports staff writers and editors as Game 1 unfolds.
Tonight’s starting lineups and pitching matchups:
Anibal Sanchez (14-8, 2.57)
1. Austin Jackson, CF
2. Torii Hunter, RF
3. Miguel Cabrera, 3B
4. Prince Fielder, 1B
5. Victor Martinez, DH
6. Jhonny Peralta, LF
7. Omar Infante, 2B
8. Alex Avila, C
9. Jose Iglesias, SS
Jon Lester (15-8, 3.75)
1. Jacoby Ellsbury, CF
2. Shane Victorino, RF
3. Dustin Pedroia, 2B
4. David Ortiz, DH
5. Mike Napoli, 1B
6. Daniel Nava, LF
7. Stephen Drew, SS
8. Will Middlebrooks, 3B
9. David Ross, C
- Most Likely Super Bowl LVI Matchup
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread