- Red Sox To Blame For Failing To Get Jon Lester - Dec 11, 2014
- Red Sox Set To Sign Hanley Ramirez, Sandoval Could Still Be In Picture - Nov 24, 2014
- Jon Lester May Return to Boston After All - Nov 13, 2014
Now that we’re down to the final series of the Major League Baseball regular season, the XN Sports Power Rankings pretty much reflect the full season standings. These teams are what they are. For the teams that currently hold playoff spots, they are the top 10.
The Red Sox continue to hold on to the top spot as they close in on home field advantage through the playoffs. The Cardinals have jumped over the Braves for the second spot as they have pulled away in the N.L. Central, and the Tigers and A’s have each moved a spot higher after clinching their divisions, as well.
Cleveland has fought their way into the top 10, replacing Washington, by virtue of laying claim to the second A.L. wild card spot, while Texas is on the cusp as they try to win their way back into the postseason picture. The rest of the MLB falls in line behind the contenders.
Since the end of the season is upon us, we’re recognizing the best of the best, or in some cases the best of the worst, in these power rankings. Each team’s MVP is listed with their team. Did we get them right? Horribly wrong? Sound off below.
[table id=53 /]
- Football’s Most Renowned Teams that Send the Fans Crazy
- Fighting in Hockey: Good or Bad?
- Favorites & Challengers in the New Look NHL 2020-2021 Season
- The Highest Paid NBA Stars Of Right Now
- Are All the Injuries Accrued in Week Two Due to No Pre-Season
- Horse Racings Wealthiest Events Worldwide
- Week 15 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- What is the best bet to make on Baseball?
- Week 12 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread
- Week 9 NFL Picks Against the Point Spread